What kind of a Phenomenon is this? the current state of us - crazy bloggers.
1. Technorati now tracks over 35.3 37.3 Million blogs.
2. The blogosphere is doubling in size every 6 months.
3. It is now over 60 times bigger than it was 3 years ago.
4. On average, a new weblog is created every second of every day.
5. 19.4 million bloggers (55%) are still posting 3 months after their blogs are created.
6. Technorati tracks about 1.2 Million new blog posts each day, about 50,000 per hour.
join in the fray! crazy world. (Link)
Post a Comment