TechDirt discovered and put up this New Internet Disclaimer, great! I cannot help but wanted duplicate it here, in more readable form, for dummy like us:
1. Business is unpredictable and unsafe. The Internet is dangerous. Many blogs have been written about these dangers, and there's no way we can list them all here. Read the blogs.
2. The Internet is covered in slippery slopes with loose, slippery and unpredictable footing. The RIAA can make matters worse. Patent trolls are everywhere.
3. You may fall, be spammed or suffer a DOS attack. There are hidden viruses and worms. You could break your computer. There is wild code, which may be vicious, poisonous or carriers of dread malware. These include viruses and worms.
4. E-mail can be poisonous as well. We don't do anything to protect you from any of this.
5. We do not inspect, supervise or maintain the Internet, blogosphere, ISP's or other features, natural or otherwise.
Go and read the comments there, its funny! (Link)