What has happen to me, man at my age shouldn't get confuse any more, but here I am blogging again...
Maybe I have an addiction, it is highly possible.
I have to squeeze my brain of all the reasoning juice and find a analogy for this, so here we go.
~ An expression of self image, from the day we are born, we know that we are different. We represent an individual truth body of the universal that are:
1. Unique - cannot be duplicated, that you cannot find another 'me' in the whole universe. (ya! I know I know about the clone thing, but can't you just agree with me and satisfy my ego)
2. Eternal - come on! man! don't you want to live forever, or be forever young. (if there is a vampire out there, I invite you to come bite me, just email me.)
3. Unchanging - I can bet almost all human are reluctance to change, OK! OK! for something good we can, but once is good, we secretly hope that it would last.
4. Purpose Driven - I don't know how many blogger have a secret agenda, but I do.
This is by far the greatest temptation of all, I mean look at the American. They do it at any place and any time. This is such a strong desire because this make sure that we cannot extinct. We enjoy it and many will died for it.
We wish not to be bound, everybody want freedom, freedom to speak, freedom to choose, freedom to believe..... You can go on and on.
But I would like to express this, in freedom it come guidelines and responsibility, without it all we have chaos.
There is something here that I need to confess. When I come across web-log my 1st impression was - it is EVIL! But after I come across some really good bloggers, my mind change! here I would Like to credit some of them:
- Mr Brown deep personalities.
- Mr Miyagi (also fun but more) and kind hearted and love life.
- XiaXue (sorry I dunno what to say bout u) ......er...Good..er....Interesting
- Insaintly yours (seem very 'luan') but actually highly creative and have sharp observation.
- DSng (I envy him the most) as I am an idiot when it come to arts and music.
Soooo cheong hei, ok lah, until next time.
Technorati Tags: bloggon