As I have promised my family a trip out of Singapore, but too busy lah, lazy to go too far away and also I'm broke. So I propose -- the one and only Singapore Duck Tour.
At least we are 'out of Singapore' you know, not to say oversea.
Here we go!
I am surprise it is full, consider it to be a weekdays, the duckie on board are mostly tourist, but hehe, they don't know we are local duck, so we pretend pretend a bit.
Just for info, they give local's a 40% discount on weekdays, this is the first time I enjoy special rate as a Singaporean, way to go! but it would be great if we also get discount at the zoo, science centre, bird park etc etc.
The young and charming tour guide, all duckie are enchanted by his powderful Singlish, I mean English, really!
He is also quite well verse in some Singapore history and culture, better than I'm when at his age.
Red leaves cover the ground, and you thought you only get to see this in europe, it sure bring back lots of oversea's memories.
The duck has descend.....
Splash.. but no splash, what a disappointment, who told us we will get wet? But according to the guide, we should, so maybe next time.
As usual, the sea is calm, hardly a wave, in my opinion of course.
At a distance we see Sheares, not almost as glory as he was once build, but nevertheless still stand as a manificient sturture in Singapore.
Now, where can you get such a view in Singapore?
The boat man, a 'sunset' business here, forgotten sometimes even by our older generation.
Will looking into the future of Singapore, hope he see something bright....
cas I do not
Ray show his content, indicate that I make the right decision for him, too bad I cannot show him the dolphin.
Take a close look! the durian and the...... what does it look like?
yi.. dont be dirty minded, this should be the building that we are all proud of.
Last stop, close up look at the Merlion.
Boy! she never age a single day, unlike me. We also heard that the papa lion is at sentosa, got to take a look next time.
all and all it is bout an hour trip, fast and furious, no time to ponder too much, but we do get some facts about Singapore:
- our population is actually 4.2 millions with 1 million expat, got it?
- so it is about approx 1640 humans per square km.
- the certificate to own a car is the most expensive in the whole world, more expensive to own a spouse.
- Mandrian Marina is suppose to look like an elephant.
- our 1 dollar coin is make to look like a '八卦' , advise given to our MM by a renoun monk to give each S'porean one. But this is just a rumours.
- The new supreme court is bigger than St. Andrew cathedral.
- The world record for climbing up the 72 storey Raffles tower is 6 minutes, bit that!
Technorati Tags: suntec